We are looking for an experienced, energetic and creative Director ready to lead the organisation to the next level. Based in Katherine, the position of Director is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day and strategic operations of the Centre.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to contribute to the goal of reconciliation in the Katherine region and make a concrete contribution to change through the arts.
The person we are looking for will have:
- Significant experience in leading and providing direction in a cultural institution or venue.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in advocacy and engagement with all sections of the community, the arts sector and government.
- Proven ability to raise funds from a range of sources.
- Experience managing the business of a complex organisation, including financial, physical and human resource management.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment and a commitment to practical reconciliation through the arts.
We offer an attractive package to the right candidate
Salary: $110,000 + Super, Entitlements: Six weeks annual leave, Contract: 3 years
For more information download the Position Description and Selection criteria at https://gyracc.org.au/wp-content/uploads/Position-Description-GYRACC-Director-2019.pdf or contact Poppy Searle on 08 8972 3751 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply
Expressions of Interest are due by 5.00pm Friday 29 November 2019. Please submit your Expression of Interest electronically marked confidential to email@example.com