Key information for Youth Entries
1. The Katherine Prize now accepts 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional work in a range of media. We are unable to accept audio visual work, performance art or installation pieces.
2. Artist’s name and title must be clearly labelled on back or underside of artworks
3. We actively consult and communicate openly with members of the local Indigenous community in order to establish Indigenous cultural perspectives on all exhibitions, particularly regarding the presentation of images and voices of Indigenous people. Your work may be subject to cultural consultation and approval.
4. Works will be judged in the following categories:
- Junior School Kindergarten – Year 5 | $50
- Middle School Year 6 – Year 9 | $50
- Senior School Year 10 – Year 12 | $100
5. One entry form per person
Entries close 5pm Friday 5th July 2019. Forms must be submitted by this time for work to be included.
All work must be delivered in business hours between Monday 8th July – Friday 12th July 2019.
Works cannot be accepted earlier due to storage restrictions.