Conditions of entry
For the convenience of our visitors and the safety of the art, we require and appreciate your compliance with these conditions.
While within Godinymayin’s building and grounds, you must not engage in dangerous, abusive or inappropriate behaviour, illegal acts or infringe the rights of any other person. If you fail to comply, you may be asked to leave or you may be removed from the premises.
All persons entering the Godinymayin’s building and grounds do so at their own risk. The building and grounds are continuously monitored by surveillance cameras.
Godinymayin uses Wi-fi-based technologies that may collect information from Wi-fi enabled devices. We use this technology to better understand visitor behaviour and traffic patterns throughout the building and grounds so we can improve the safety, security, and overall experience of our visitors. This information is collected automatically, however the information will be anonymous and will not include, or be linked to, any personal information about you unless you give us permission for this to occur. To opt out, simply turn off Wi-Fi on your device.
To help us protect our displays and exhibitions from damage, we ask visitors to observe the following conditions of entry to Godinymayin:
- Items where any one side is longer than 40cm, such as bags, backpacks, umbrellas, baby backpack carriers, tripods and monopods are not permitted in the gallery spaces and must be cloaked. Free cloaking is available in the Shop.
- For safety reasons children are not permitted to be carried on the back or shoulders.
- Bottled water is able to be consumed in the building areas only—ask staff for details and assistance.
- All of Godinymayin’s buildings and immediate surrounds are smoke-free.
- Touching works of art is not permitted.
- Trained, registered and visibly identifiable guide, hearing and other service animals are welcome to visit Godinymayin when accompanied by their handler.