Godinymayin has a range of opportunities available for volunteers with the diverse array of programming at the centre. Volunteering opportunities at the centre include:
- Bartending and canteen duties
- Working bees
- Barbecue and picnics
- Lighting and visuals
- Collection days
Volunteers at Godinymayin also have responsibilities and are required to:
- acquaint themselves with the objectives and functions of Godinymayin and the service they are providing;
- understand and acknowledge the relevant Godinymayin policies and procedures;
- participate in the appropriate induction and training provided;
- operate under the direction and supervision of Godinymayin staff or Board member to achieve the objectives required;
- notify Godinymayin staff or Board member of any potentially hazardous situations to themselves or a third party; and
- report any injury/damage to themselves or third party to their direct supervisor or a Godinymayin staff or Board member.
If you want to be generous and donate your time to Godinyamyin, please read the Volunteer handbook below and complete the application form.