9am – 5pm
We are located at LOT 3238 Stuart Hwy, Katherine East NT 0850
There is free car and bike parking available. You are also welcome to park with your caravan or RV for the duration of your visit in the adjacent gravel parking area.
Plan your visit
Any backpacks, large bags and umbrellas will need to be cloaked when you enter Godinymayin. Alternatively, you can leave your belongings in your vehicle.
We accept card payments only (no cash) for all services.
The Nook Café is open daily serving coffee, drinks and light snacks.
Visitors with access requirements are always welcome with our facilities fully DCA compliant and a hearing loop available.
Visitors to the Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts & Culture Centre must comply with the Conditions of Entry.
Use the Territory Check In App
All visitors (age 16+) are required to register on arrival using the Territory Check In App. This is a requirement of the NT Government. You can download the app before visiting and scan the QR code when you arrive at the main entrance.
We have additional safety measures in place to ensure the health and well-being of everyone at Godinymayin. These include:
- Floor markings and signage to help visitors maintain safe distances
- Limited capacity in galleries – please follow signage recommendations
- Sanitiser stations throughout the facility
- Additional cleaning including high-traffic areas and high-touch items
- Mobility equipment and large print booklets are sanitised after each use
What you can do to help:
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times, including while in queues
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin
And, if you do not feel well, have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case, or visited an identified COVID-19 hotspot, please do not visit Godinymayin.